Grant Writing Workshop
December 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Come learn how to write your grant proposal for the Omaha Neighborhood Grants Program.
Areas we train on include:
- Understanding grant funding concepts
- Preparing your organization for grant funding
- Comprehensively developing your program
- Answering the “why”
- Developing project budgets
- Implementation planning
- Deciding on communication channels
- Understanding timelines
- Organizing reports
This event is in-person at One Omaha’s office (3902 Davenport St.) Registration is required.